Monday 19 September 2016

6mm 1/300th WW2 Aircraft

Long time since these saw the light of day but had an opportunity to get my WW2 aircraft onto the wargames table last week. We played a new set of rules I've written to cover any period of conflict. So with the intention of testing the rules to destruction I set up a WW2  game for couple of friends.
I'll post up the rules  another time when I've worked out how to make downloadable pdf files.

For now, I thought I'd post a few pics of the aircraft. Hope you like them.





well...I just had to have one. Maybe a pink one in the future.
Liberator - good in defence and offence



V1s - gotta get'em all.

Macchi or Fiat, who knows - shoot it anyway.



Great arty spotter -  the  Fw189





For those more substantial targets -  bring out the heavies.

Just when you thought you'd seen everything -  here come the reserves -  in a Gigant.

A lonely hurricane, better find some friends soon .

Allied commander's preferred ride - the Auster

Italian Storch - useful over the battlefield as a scout

Hurricanes -  a little obsolete ( and a little too shiny)

Ju87 and its can openers.

Three Me110's  looking for lunch




You can just about see the three 110's starting their run on the Shermans. The Shermans were lucky and took little damage. Not so lucky was the armoured car in the field which was destroyed by the PaK guns which can now been seen running bravely away from danger.

No comments:

Post a Comment